Saturday, July 31, 2010

Apartment Hunting Part 2

Ariel set out today again in a quest to find us an apartment. Today he met with two realtors who took him to look at 6 different apartments. Out of the 6 he thought 2 were pretty good, but honestly he didn't seem thrilled with any. He said they were fine but both had a few cons. We are both resigned to the fact that we are going to have to most likely settle on something because we won't find a perfect apartment.

On another note, I am starting to sort our things and get rid of unwanted items. I also need to sell a few big pieces of furniture. I'm getting so antsy for the move and as of now I am not fully stressed out but am feeling more anxious. I can't wait to be finally moved and settled. The next few months are going to be quite eventful!

No comments:

Post a Comment