Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whirlwind

Ariel returns from Cairo on Friday. The kids and I are so excited to see him after nearly 4 weeks but, I know from here on out it is go, go, go at breakneck speed. We have so many details to take care of and not enough time in the day. We also want to try and squeeze in some time to visit friends and family before we leave.

It is so surreal that in two weeks or so we will be living in another country (a whole other continent!)for the next three years. I just can't wrap my brain around the whole idea yet. We are trying to go into this whole experience with a positive outlook and hopefully we will learn a thing or two from our travels. I can't believe we are going on this journey!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it either! You're finally really leaving and soon=(=(

    ReplyDelete