Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Another Birthday!


Happy 4th birthday to my little Julia! You are a true middle child, Julia, always trying to find your place between your big (sometimes bossy!) sister and your little (sometimes spoiled!) brother. You are an interesting mix between overachiever and free-spirit. You are ultra competitive and very independent and one of the funniest kids I know! You crack us up with your jokes and witty one-liners on a daily basis. You are also SUPER smart and cute and can be so sweet and lovable. We all love you so much, Miss Julia!

2 comments:

  1. I just got caught up on your posts. WOW! I can only imagine the frustration you have gone through and then some! I'm glad to hear that you guys finally got a flight. So if my memory serves me right the move date started at June 1, then July 1, then August 1, then September 1 and it pretty much will now be October 1. Jeez laweez!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it has been so annoying to say the least. Apparently, the American way of getting things done does NOT apply in Egypt. I better get used to not sweating the small stuff or I will have a miserable 3 years! :-0

    ReplyDelete