Thursday, September 23, 2010

Things I'm Going to Miss

In the middle of the chaos of our lives right now (living out of suitcases, eating out every meal gets old fast!) I've been thinking about all the things I'm going to miss about the States, specifically Texas since I've lived here my whole life. Here's my list so far (friends and family are not included- they're a given!)

1. Thunder storms
2. Target, HEB, and Dillard's
3. BBQ, Mexican food
4. Driving through south Texas (especially from about Edinburg to Three Rivers- that drive reminds me so much of McAllen, and my family, and my childhood).
5. The hill country
6. Dallas Cowboys and UT football
7. Whataburger and Luby's
8. walks around the neighborhood
9. the library

1 comment:

  1. Were you crying while typing this post? I would've of been=(

    ReplyDelete