Sunday, January 2, 2011

2010

2010 has been a year of many changes for us. My oldest started kindergarten, my husband got a new position, I said goodbye to my twenties(!!!), and we moved halfway across the world. It's been a year of both good and bad, and I really think I have learned many lessons in the last 12 months. One thing I have learned is that we are stronger than I could have imagined, adjusting to life in a new country, surrounded by a completely different culture than our own. We have been taken out of our comfort zone and experienced a whole new world.

We ended our year in Vienna, which was a wonderful experience for all of us. I don't know what 2011 has in store for us, but I am hoping for a year of health and happiness for us and all our family and friends.

In 2011: A trip to Disneyland in Paris, a summer at home in Texas, a trip to Vegas in June, and possibly a quick trip to Rome in the fall.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks Patty! I hope we both have a great year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, I think I'll change my 2011 to do list to copy yours. :)

    ReplyDelete