Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Costumes Found!

I just had to share my excitement and relief for actually going to a store in Cairo and finding what I needed in only a few minutes! WHEW. The girls would have never ever let me live it down if they didn't have costumes for Halloween...there is always the opiton of a white sheet with holes cut out for eyes though. ;-)

Jackie will be Snow White, Julia will be Batgirl, and Jacob is Mr. Skeleton. They aren't the best quality costumes and the price tag was HEFTY, but hey I don't even care at this point!

Speaking of Mr. Skeleton, he is standing in front of the TV with his plastic dagger that the housekeeper bought him. :-0 Only in Egypt! Like Ariel says, they are about 30 years behind here with the no seatbelts, dangerous toys, and 80's cartoons...LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment