Monday, October 11, 2010

Tidbits

Jackie started school yesterday. So far she loves it. Julia started preschool today. She was in a great mood when I dropped her off, so I'm hoping she has a good day. Jacob cried when we left, but I know he's not quite ready for preschool yet. He is way too clingy.

The driver dropped the kids and I off at Jackie's school in the morning, then he took Ariel to work. After I got Jackie to class I walked about 500 yards to Julia's preschool and dropped her off. Then Jacob and I walked to Miriam Market for a few snacks and juice and walked the rest of the way home. Considering the fact that there are NO sidewalks and crazy drivers, we only almost got hit by a car once...that's a good day in Cairo. Ha!

Our housekeeper started today. She will be coming 3 days a week and she babysits! I hope she works out and the kids get used to her quickly. Right now Jacob is following her around, so that's a good sign!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like the settling in is coming along. I'm glad the kids are doing well and that the girls made it to school. I mean got accepted. :)
    Okay, now time for some pics. Our curious minds are ansy! Yeah, I could google some Cairo pics but it's not the same. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear things are falling into place and I'm dying to see pictures!!!!

    ReplyDelete