Friday, October 15, 2010

Lazy Friday

Today is the first day of our weekend. We woke up to smoggy skies and a smell in the air that I can only describe as tires burning. Rise and shine!

It's supposed to be 100 degrees here today so I don't think we'll be going out today. We had a busy week of school and it was a success, thank God.

Today, though, I have a headache and a blistery foot and I don't feel like dealing with the heat and grime. We gave the driver the day off. We had originally thought we'd walk to the CAC today (Jackie's school) to play, but we scrapped that idea. Instead, I'm going to send Ariel to the market for more things (another post on that later) and to the pharmacy for tylenol and nail polish remover- I doubt I'll be lucky enough to find it today though.

Tomorrow the housekeeper comes and Jackie has a Doctors appointment at noon. Then we plan to head back to Alfa Market and the Home Center for some linens and towels. We're still settling in!

Yes, I know I sound grumpy but I'm just feeling a little homesick for HEB and Mexican food and Target. I'll feel better soon. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment