Sunday, November 28, 2010

A Recap

Since I haven't been blogging in a while I thought I'd give a quick recap of what we've been up to.

My Mom is visting us, she has been here two weeks and leaves in two weeks. So far she has adjusted fine. She does like some things about Cairo but she also has many dislikes. I think she'll be happy to be back in Texas again!

We visited the Khan al Khalili twice and saw the Al-tannoura dance troup with a coworker of Ariel's and some of their friends from Mexico.

We celebrated a mini-Thanksgiving here at home with my Mom. We were missing a few favorite dishes but overall very happy about the way it turned out.

The girls had long vacations but are now back in school. They have about three more weeks before Christmas break begins.

The five of us will be heading to Vienna right after Christmas for 5 days. I am very excited and looking forward to having a little break from Cairo. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment