Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Some Pictures...

I wanted to post a few pics of our new home and a few of Maadi. As you may know or not know, we live in Maadi, a kind of suburb of Cairo (I say kind of because I don't know if its actually considered a suburb or neighborhood or area- you get the gist!) that is popular with the expats and home to the American school and other international schools and embassies and westernized markets, etc etc.

A glimpse at our apartment in Cairo

The walk to the CAC, on the right corner is our neighborhood market

One of the many roundabout intersections here, Maadi is also known for being realtively green especially compared to the rest of Cairo

The sidewalk right outside of the CAC, which is surrounded by the brick wall you see in the picture

1 comment:

  1. Excuse me while I read your whole blog. Ahem. I think you live very near where we did. I think I know Miriam market and we were also quite close to CAC. My girls went to a summer school near there - Small Talk, I think it was called? Nice area for sure.

    ReplyDelete