Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Terrible Two's


I think both my girls went through a rough stage at about 2 years old. They were so stubborn and willful and emotional at that age. I was glad when they grew out of it. Now, they are at a good age where they mostly listen and behave and reason. Jacob on the other hand is driving me CRAZY.

Here is a boy who barely started sleeping through the night maybe two or three months ago (he still wakes up from time to time), has horrible tantrums, and fights with his sisters as much as possible.

He is also a boy who is very cute, cuddly, and hilarious. He cracks me up with his extensive vocabulary (my faves are when he says bah-mazin' for amazing, paperade for parade, and marmanade for lemonade) and funny expressions.

You're cute kid, but man are you tough!

1 comment:

  1. Hey, you know I can relate. Right now our princess is a diva and ahandful!

    Sounds like y'all are starting to settle in more and more. I'm so glad you are able to have a taste of home with La Sombra. And hey the crazy driving is something you should be used to thanks to Mexico. ha!

    ReplyDelete